The industry's only "commercial grade" production model livestock trailer.
- Floor Length: 24”
- Outside Width: 7’ 3”
- Inside Height: 6’6"
- GVWR: 15,000 lbs.
- Axles: (2) 7,000# rubber Torsion Axles
- Tires: (4) ST235/85R16 steel belted radials, load range E.
- Brakes: 12" x 2" electric on 7K Axles.
- Safety Equip.: Two chains and electronic breakaway kit.
- Landing Gear: Single drop leg, single speed, roadside crank with crank bushing
- Front Nose Assembly: 9º tapered nose with .080 aluminum smooth sheet sides and front, with aerodynamic aluminum corner caps and extruded front corner posts.
- Posts: 4-1/2" extruded aluminum hat shaped posts.
- Bottom Rails: 8" extruded aluminum. (9-1/2?on tri-axle)
- Crossmembers: 3" extruded aluminum I-beams on 12" centers.
- Floor: 1/8" aluminum smooth sheet.
- Upper Coupler: 3/16" x 5" x 5" tubular steel. (5/16?x 5?x 7?tubular steel on tri-axle)
- Lower Coupler: 2-5/16" ball coupler (20,000# ball rating) (30,000# ball rating on tri-axle) with steel hitch post section and aluminum front gusset, adjustable height 28" – 36-1/2" from ground to top of ball.
-30” X 20” NOSE ACCESS DOOR ROAD SIDE
- Punch panel sides.
- Posts: Extruded aluminum, 1" x 3" tapered tubular side posts, spaced on 18" centers maximum.
- Bottom Rails: 12" extruded aluminum.
- Top Rails: 6" extruded aluminum.
- Crossmembers: 3" extruded aluminum I-beams on 12" centers with 3" extruded aluminum J-beams at floor seams.
- Floor: .115 6061 T6 aluminum diamond plate with (4) 1" high ridges, corrugated longitudinally on 19" centers.
- Side Door: 33" wide, curb side, 10-3/4" from drop sheet up to 26'models.
- Rear Frame Assembly: 3" x 5" tubular extruded aluminum with Eby cast aluminum corner caps.
- Rear Door: Full swing with (3) 4" extruded aluminum offset hinges for extended swing radius. Hinges are mechanically fastened and welded to rear frame. 32" wide exterior sliding door on roadside with polyurethane rollers at the top and UHMW wear pads at the threshold.
- Sheet: One-piece .040 aluminum externally riveted to top rail on 4" centers.
- Bows: Arched, hat shaped 1-1/2" x 4" extruded aluminum on 24" centers.
-Std. Partition: Extruded aluminum tube and punched sheet construction with (2) horizontal stiffener rails and outside release slam latch. Extruded aluminum pipe hinge with nylon bushing mounted curbside. Partition located on post aprox. 10’ from rear. w/slide door in it. Second center gate is mounted on rollers and adjustable.
- Nose Partition: Bottom hinged, punched sheet construction with (2) self-catching rotary latches.
Lights & Wiring:
- Lights: 12-volt D.O.T. approved, LED.
- Wiring: A.T.A. color coded, wiring harness.
- Rear Lights: Modular, turn-tail-stop, LED. One light each side (red).
- Inside Lights: Two LED, with external rear water resistant switch.
(Meets all US and Canadian Regulations.)
- Tire Carrier: Aluminum, mounted on exterior drop sheet.
- Fenders: Extruded rolled aluminum.
- Bumpers: Full width 3" molded rubber.
- Skid Plates: (3) 3/16" formed aluminum.
- Paint: Steel parts painted silver.
- Conspicuity Tape: Meets all US and Canadian regulations
|Rear Opening:||Single Rear|
THERE IS A .5% DEALER PRIVILEGE TAX TO OREGON BUYERS ON ALL NEW VEHICLES INCLUDING TRAILERS AND WE HAVE A $50 DOC FEE.
Price and options are subject to change.
Descriptions and pictures may very and are not always indicative of exact trailer in inventory.
We will not be held accountable for option error discrepancies. We do endeavor to make as accurate descriptions as possible.